We're building the Best
Managed Service Provider,
join our challenge.
Help us write our growth story to become the premier IT infrastructure and managed services provider in the UK and Ireland. Join our award-winning company and become a Fearless Champion of Better and continually delivery better guidance, better services, and better products to our clients. At Novosco you will find a meaningful role in growing an IT company which has received the following recognition:
• Sunday Times 'Best Companies To Work For' for five consecutive years
• 'Best Large Tech Company' at the Digital DNA Awards
• 'Best Managed Service Company' at Dublin's Tech Excellence Awards
• 'Employer for the Future' at the Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards
• 'Best in the Business' at the Manchester Evening News Tech Awards
and many more accolades.
Embrace our values
The key to our continuing success is the investment we make in our people. We are committed to individual career growth with first class training and development opportunities.
It's not all work, work, work
We invest in our talent, provide a great work environment and a range of top class benefits.
Our benefits include;
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield Healthcare - includes free dental, eye care, and physio for every employee and their children
- Company bonus scheme (dependent on company and employee performance)
- Mindfulness and massage sessions
- Up to 14hrs per year personal appointment time
- Company laptop and smartphone
- Weekly fruit deliveries
- On-site gym (Belfast and Daresbury offices)
- Dedicated training plans and regular updates
- Flexible working options
- Further choice benefits include;
- Private healthcare
- Affinity Car Scheme (with Agnews Leasing)
- Tax-free childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional day of leave for every years' service (up to 5 days).
Novosco is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are committed to valuing and promoting diversity and work towards an environment that is based on meritocracy and inclusiveness.