Novosco today announced that it has successfully achieved a Desktop and Mobility VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Novosco is committed to helping organisations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
Novosco Sales Director John Lennon commented, "Novosco is delighted to be one of the first partners in the UK to achieve VMware's Master Services Competency in Desktop and Mobility, and in particular to be recognised as a partner with two Master Services Competencies. This most recent accreditation is a testament to our team, and the great work we have been delivering on behalf of our customers. We look forward to continuing our investment in VMware technologies, allowing us to bring added value to our customers.
"VMware is pleased to recognise Novosco for achieving a Desktop and Mobility Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Novosco are dedicated, invested, and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies," said Jenni Flinders, Vice President and Worldwide Channel Chief, VMware. "We value Novosco as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialised area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation - Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies
- Data Centre Virtualisation - Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of, and execution in Data Center Virtualisation design principles and methodologies
- Desktop and Mobility - Designates expertise in designing, installing, and maintaining VMware Workspace ONE and VMware Horizon solutions with deep understanding of and execution in desktop and mobility design principles and methodologies to deliver a scalable and reliable digital workspace.
- Network Virtualisation - Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimisation of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS - Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications, and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.