Join us at this exclusive half day workshop to find out how we can help you to address the daily challenges facing IT managers such as;
Increasing numbers of users, application and productivity requirements.
Increasing expectation from end users on quality of service.
Continuous performance and stability issues.
Complex patch management issues.
Heightened security risks and compliancy concerns.
Increasing costs for support and maintenance.
Rapidly changing form factor and connectivity options
09:00-09:30 Breakfast & Introduction
09:30- 10:00 Session 1
- Using VMware View 4 to meet the top desktop management challenges, whilst also reducing costs.
- Learn how to simplify your migration to Windows 7 through application and desktop virtualisation.
10.00-10:15 Tea/Coffee break
10:15-10:45 Session 2
- Using VMware tools for virtual Infrastructure management.
- Investigate the availabilty of 3rd party tools to help manage Virtual Infrastructure.
- Reflections of our real life deployment in the field.
10:45-11.15 Session 3
- Virtualisation in BHSCT
- The Business Challenges ‘Do more with less’
- Why Virtualise?
- Future Plans & Developments(Next Generation Datacentres/ Building the BHSCT Private Cloud)
11:15-12:00 Session 4
- Overview of Cisco UCS
- Live BHSCT Demo
12:00-12:30 Session 5
- Virtual Infrastructure Backup
- The challenges and methodologies of how to restore
- How various backup products fit business requirements.
12:30-13:00 Buffet Lunch & Conclusion